Covid 19 Practices in Place
Heath and Safety Procedures following the Covid19 Pandemic
The terms and conditions below will be reviewed on a day to day basis, following government guidelines and advice.
It’s great that were open however, we still need to keep you safe and wanted to give you some information on what will happen once you get to the studio and what to expect from your photoshoot….
- Upon arrival to the studio please wait in the reception, on the floor markers until you are greeted by your photographer.
- We want to keep the studio a germ free area for your little ones and so we ask that you either take off your shoes or wear the shoe covers provided.
- Upon entering the main studio you will be required to sanitise your hands using the infrared touch free wall dispenser. You will then be asked to go to a designated area where your photographer will follow.
- Masks are available in reception, each in a separate clear bag. Unless on a photoshoot where you are the main subject, ie maternity you will be required to wear these when not being photographed. These are your masks and must be taken away with you when also leaving.
- There are cleaning stations at different points in the studio and we encourage that you use them frequently.
Please do not come to the studio if you are unwell or showing any signs of Covid-19 now or within the past 3 weeks. If you have had covid symptoms in the previous 3 weeks you must tell us of this. If you have any symptoms whilst at the studio you may be asked to leave. This is for the safety of staff and clients as we work with children and adults of the highest needs and safeguarding of all who enter has to be priority.
- We are only allowing immediate family to the studio for photoshoots and viewings. Anyone outside of your household will be turned away. This is so social distancing and other government guidelines can be met.
- For photoshoots where social distancing is not possible we will take your temperature before entering. This will be done using ppe by your photographer and face mask for yourself. Should your temperature be high we will rearrange your photoshoot for another day.
- As location photoshoots are less risk we ask that you stay 2 metres apart from your photographer at all times and follow instructions set out by your photographer.
Please do not come to the studio if you are unwell or showing any signs of Covid-19 now or within the past 3 weeks. If you have had covid symptoms in the previous 3 weeks you must tell us of this. If you have any symptoms during your photoshoot it may be cancelled
These guidelines may seem strict (they probably are) but, we just want you to be ok. We will do our very best to keep you safe and by working together we can provide a clean and healthy environment for all of our staff and clients and especially our little people.
Lets stay safe and look out for one another,
Mini Bee Photography